Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christina Gelev
Dr. Christina Gelev, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waltham, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gelev is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Waltham: Mass General West and Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Gelev has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christina Gelev has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christina Gelev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waltham, MA.
Dr. Abdul Asmal
Waltham, MA 0 mi50
Dr. William Palmer
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Waltham, MA 0 mi33
Dr. Mary Sabolsi
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Waltham, MA 0 mi16