A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Gelev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Gelev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Gelev, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelev graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Gelev has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Gelev MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina Gelev practice?
- Dr. Christina Gelev has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Gelev practices Internal Medicine near Waltham, MA.
See Waltham Internists.