A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Giuliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Giuliano, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giuliano graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Giuliano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina T Giuliano MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christina T. Giuliano practice?
- Dr. Christina Giuliano has 14 office locations.
Dr. Christina Giuliano practices Diagnostic Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Staten Island Radiologists.