A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Giuliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giuliano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giuliano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Giuliano, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giuliano graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Giuliano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina T Giuliano MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christina T. Giuliano practice?
- Dr. Christina Giuliano has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Giuliano practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.