Apr 1st, 2015

I cancelled the apt after waiting 45 minutes, I was told it could take 2 to 3 HOURS to wait to see the doctor.

Good doc, RUDE staff show details Good doc, RUDE staff
May 18th, 2011

I loved Dr G-C. She is professional, enormously compassionate..I cannot say a bad word about her. The office staff is RUDE, unprofessional.. They accept ONLY cash unless you have a "Cadillac" insurance plan. They sent me out to an ATM to get cash when I arrived for my appointment, even though the previous year I had always, and PROMPTLY, paid by check. I wrote a note to Dr G-C about this terrible treatment and the rudeness of her staff, but she did not bother to respond to me.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Nov 2nd, 2010

She takes the time to explain everything that is needed and is always personable. She is a Dr. that truly cares about your well being and makes you fell like you are the only patient she has :). I would recommend this Dr to anyone!

Sep 7th, 2010

The most wonderful doctor I have ever been to. She is truly a gem. She cares so much and you truly feel it. Her staff leaves a little to be desired as they are a little unorganized and don't get back to you as promised but don't let that stop you from seeing her. You won't regret it!