Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Ms.  |  show details
by Sandra Vincent on Jan 23rd, 2014

Dr. Christina, is very personable and an has a spirit of excellence in her practice. I would highly recommended Dr. Christina she puts me at ease every time I have my exam. I am grateful for her as my DO. Sandra Vincent

|  Your the best!!!!  |  show details
by Andrea Hutton on Feb 18th, 2013

I cannot say one thing bad about Dr. Charbonneau. I love her to death!!! She has been such a big help to me emotionally, mentally and of coarse, medically. She has put up with my fears (which are ridiculous) by putting me as her first patient of the day and has even opened up early because of my fears. She is compassionate, caring, loving, funny, charming, smart, and wonderful. My life would be a total wreck if it wasnt for Dr. Charbonneau. Ive been going to her for about 4 years and I am so glad my girlfriend referred me to Dr. C. I always tell Dr. Charbonneau how I wish that I could have her right by my side so I can handle lifes everydays experiences. She is the best. No doubt about it whats so ever!!!

|  Great Care in Bullhead City, AZ  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2012

First, let me say that when you receive quality care from people who care about you and your health (from the front office staff to the doctors themselves), a wait in the waiting room is really not a concern. Medical schools may train and produce "doctors" but there is more to providing quality care than just having the credentials on the wall. Dr. Goldstein-Charbonneau and Dr. Teresa Borchers (both doctors in practice at All Women's Medical Center)recognize the difference. Caring, compassionate medical care of the highest quality is what you will receive.

|  Good doc, RUDE staff  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

I loved Dr G-C. She is professional, enormously compassionate..I cannot say a bad word about her. The office staff is RUDE, unprofessional.. They accept ONLY cash unless you have a "Cadillac" insurance plan. They sent me out to an ATM to get cash when I arrived for my appointment, even though the previous year I had always, and PROMPTLY, paid by check. I wrote a note to Dr G-C about this terrible treatment and the rudeness of her staff, but she did not bother to respond to me.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2010

She takes the time to explain everything that is needed and is always personable. She is a Dr. that truly cares about your well being and makes you fell like you are the only patient she has :). I would recommend this Dr to anyone!

|  show details
Sep 7th, 2010

The most wonderful doctor I have ever been to. She is truly a gem. She cares so much and you truly feel it. Her staff leaves a little to be desired as they are a little unorganized and don't get back to you as promised but don't let that stop you from seeing her. You won't regret it!