Dr. Christina Goodridge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Goodridge?

March 2nd, 2017

Most wonderful doctor!

March 2nd, 2017

Most wonderful doctor!

March 11th, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Goodridge. I have two kids, the first was not delivered by her and it was the most awful and traumatizing experience anyone could have. I was very emotional about this second delivery but thanks to Dr. Goodridge this time around the delivery was enjoyable and healed some bad memories I had of the first one.

December 12th, 2011

Dr. Goodridge was very rude and I felt as though I was wasting her time. I felt like I was hurded in and out of her office like cattle. When I began to ask questions she got very aggitated with me and was trying to rush me out of her office. This was my first and last visit. She was just as rude to her staff.

February 4th, 2011

missed my delivery of my first baby for a Saints game

I would not recommend Dr. Goodridge. She literally did not show or even call back the hospital the day I gave birth to my first baby because she was going to the Saints game. I was admitted to the hospital at 6:00 am and was pretty far along so they tried to contact her. They tried all day long. She finally called back after the game was over.I know we all love the Saints but if she were to have missed the game to deliver my baby we would have gotten her the best tickets for any Saints game.Also, her bedside manner throughout the whole pregnancy was poor.

January 30th, 2011

Love Dr. Goodridge! She delivered my son 7 years ago and I will never go to another OB/GYN.

August 30th, 2010

Great but not always

I have had a few problems with her office. She put me on Thyroid meds and then later doubled the dose. Well my insurance wouldn't cover my old prescription twice a month. SO I called in for a new one and Her receptionist told me that I could pay for it out of pocket when I asked why she put me on hold and came back with ok we will fill it. I am also 23 weeks pregnant and I still haven't had my second ultra sound. When I called her to ask her this morning about it she told me the doc said I wasn't ready. When I asked why she said I don't know but you can ask her your next appointment. I said but I will be 26 weeks then and she said ask her then. I feel as an OBGY she is good but for prenatal care maybe not so good. I want to switch but I am kinda stuck with her now.

May 25th, 2009

prescribed a medication to me that was not supposed to be taken during pregnancy; another time she waited days to tell me I had a UTI during my early pregnancy...I shouldn't have waited so long for antibiotics; the office is dingy and outdated; etc

October 4th, 2017