A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Gougoutas Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Gougoutas Fox is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gougoutas Fox graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gougoutas Fox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Areti Gougoutas Fox MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christina A. Gougoutas Fox practice?
- Dr. Christina Gougoutas Fox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Gougoutas Fox practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.