A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Gougoutas Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Gougoutas Fox is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gougoutas Fox
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gougoutas Fox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Gougoutas Fox graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gougoutas Fox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Areti Gougoutas Fox MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christina A. Gougoutas Fox practice?
- Dr. Christina Gougoutas Fox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Gougoutas Fox practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.