Jul 7th, 2016

I arrived for my appointment this morning 10 min. early. After 45 min.(35 min. after my scheduled appointment) the registration person at the front desk announced to the waiting room that Dr. Grubbs was running at least an hour late. When I went to the counter and asked if the Dr. was in, I was told that yes, however because several of her previous appointments were late, she was running behind at least an hour to ensure that she was still able to see them. This to me is very rude and frankly unacceptable. I believe if you have an appointment and people scheduled before you are late for their appointment, THEY should be bumped and have to wait...not the person who was responsible and ON TIME! This appointment was scheduled around my employment schedule and had taken 2 hours off to ensure plenty of time. Needless to say, between the long initial wait time of 35 min. and another hour delay due to others inconsideration, I had to reschedule for another time. Hopefully my next experience will be far better.........