A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Gwozdz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Gwozdz, Otolaryngologist, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Gwozdz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwozdz graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gwozdz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Hilton Head Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Sawyer Gwozdz MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christina S. Gwozdz practice?
- Dr. Christina Gwozdz has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Gwozdz practices Otolaryngology near Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Hilton Head Island Otolaryngologists.