A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Thompson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 124 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Alternative Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Anxiety Disorders
- Aplastic Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Hamrick Thompson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina H. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Christina Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Thompson practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.