A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Thompson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 124 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Alternative Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Anxiety Disorders
- Aplastic Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina H. Thompson practice?
Dr. Christina Thompson practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.