A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Hardaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Hardaway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Hardaway, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardaway graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Hardaway has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina A Hardaway MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christina A. Hardaway practice?
- Dr. Christina Hardaway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Hardaway practices Dermatology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Port Orchard, WA.
See Honolulu Dermatologists.