A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Hayfron-Benjamin is Good. Dr. Hayfron-Benjamin has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayfron-Benjamin graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayfron-Benjamin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center at Rockville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayfron-Benjamin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christina Hayfron-Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina F. Hayfron-Benjamin practice?
Dr. Christina Hayfron-Benjamin practices Internal Medicine near Agawam, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA.
See Agawam Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Hayfron-Benjamin, Dr. Christa Hayfron-Benjamin, Dr. Christel Hayfron-Benjamin, Dr. Christen Hayfron-Benjamin, Dr. Christi Hayfron-Benjamin, Dr. Christiana Hayfron-Benjamin, Dr. Christiane Hayfron-Benjamin, Dr. Christie Hayfron-Benjamin