A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Helterbrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Helterbrand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Helterbrand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Helterbrand graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Helterbrand has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Helterbrand MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina Helterbrand practice?
- Dr. Christina Helterbrand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christina Helterbrand practices Internal Medicine near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Deer River, MN and Superior, WI.
See Duluth Internists.