A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Helterbrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Helterbrand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Helterbrand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Helterbrand graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Helterbrand has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- Deer River Health Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Helterbrand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina Helterbrand practice?
Dr. Christina Helterbrand practices Internal Medicine near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Superior, WI and Deer River, MN.
See Duluth Internists.