A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Hift:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Hift, Pediatric Rheumatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hift graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hift has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Hift MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christina Hift practice?
- Dr. Christina Hift has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Hift practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.