A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Holtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Holtz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holtz
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holtz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Holtz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina T Holtz DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina T. Holtz practice?
- Dr. Christina Holtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Holtz practices Family Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
See Grand Prairie Family Physicians.