A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Holtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Holtz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holtz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Holtz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Holtz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina T Holtz DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina T. Holtz practice?
- Dr. Christina Holtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Holtz practices Family Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
See Grand Prairie Family Physicians.