Dr. Christina Holtz Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Christina Holtz?

Director

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Saw Dr. Holtz (her spouse; same practice) who was very good.

patient

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

Dr. Christina Holtz is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. She spends quality time, staff is wonderful, she really cares about her patients. I had a serious injury and in the past doctors are uncaring quick to dismiss your health questions. Dr. Holtz can give classes to othe doctors that need to improve their business. My husband and friends are very impressed with how she treated me through a injury that caused me to be out of work for almost six months. It is sad in my 50 years this is the only doctor I can actually say really cares about her patients. Family and friends have asked me for her information because of my treatment. Her staff makes you feel at ease and when I leave a message they always return my call in a timely manner. I am ever so greatful to Dr. Christina Holtz and her staff.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Just be careful If you disagree or do not do what she says you will be dismissed as a patient and will not beable to use any doctors in the medhealth network

Posted on February 16th, 2017