A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Iacobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Iacobo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Iacobo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobo graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Iacobo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Teresa Iacobo MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina T. Iacobo practice?
- Dr. Christina Iacobo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Iacobo practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.