A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Iacobo is Excellent. Dr. Iacobo has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Iacobo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobo graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Iacobo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iacobo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christina Iacobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina T. Iacobo practice?
Dr. Christina Iacobo practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Christine Iacobo, Dr. Christiana Iacobo, Dr. Christin Iacobo, Dr. Christel Iacobo, Dr. Christi Iacobo, Dr. Kia Iacobo, Dr. Christa Iacobo, Dr. Kirsten Iacobo