Dr. Christina Kim MD Patient Reviews

• Surgical Oncology Indianapolis, IN

4.7

April 11th, 2017
Dr. Kim provided personalized care at a time I needed to know I was the only person that mattered to her!
As a health care professional myself I knew all the information regarding my condition prior to my diagnosis; however all that information became remote when attempting to apply it to myself. Dr. Kim treated me like the only patient she had and re-educated me about each step to be taken to treat my breast cancer. She provided support for my decisions, even when they were not the same as her own opinion. I will forever be thankful I was guided to her as my breast surgeon.

March 12th, 2015
Excellent surgeon and very caring.

July 8th, 2011
Not Sure What I Think
I'm a little concerned that this surgeon has her mind made up about what she is going to remove months before surgery. She hasn't discussed the side effects of her planned approach, and nothing has convinced her that we need to revisit her plan and make sure it is what is best for me. I want to believe in her, but she kind of scares me. I would like to feel she is on my side, but my impression is that she is the surgeon and I am supposed to just let this happen. My oncologist is prepared to wait and see how chemo goes first, and I would like to see her get on board with that too. A couple of things have happened recently that make me think her ego is more important to her than my health.

June 3rd, 2010
Doctor and Friend
There aren't enough words to explain how blessed I have been to have Dr. Kim in my life. She is more than a doctor she is a very loving, caring, concerned doctor but who also treats you like you are family. She performed a mastsectomy on me 2 years ago and for that I can thank her for giving me my life to spend with my husband, children and grandchildren. She is never to busy that she doesn't come out and see them in the waiting room when I have a follow up appointment. I am 2 hours away from Indy and her and the staff have always tried to accommodate me when I have test to have done they set it up for all the same day. When I had my mammogram in my home town it was going to be 3 weeks before I could be seen. I checked around and everyone said the same place Indiana Breast Center. I faxed them my results from my biopsy on a Friday and they called me on Monday and ask if I could be there that afternoon. No messing around with them I had surgery on that Thursday. I have been cancer free for 2 years now. Thank you Dr. Kim we love you!

May 11th, 2010
FANTASTIC
Dr. Kim is a blessing from God. She was kind, considerate, patient. She gave me hugs knowing that I had to make an excrutiating decision to have a bilateral mastectomy. She took time with my family after the surgery. Hugs, hugs and more hugs. I just love her. She was exactly what I needed to get through my double mastectomy and her staff was kind, considerate and very warm. I love them all.

September 23rd, 2009
Greatest doctor I ever met
Dr. Kim didperformed my lumpectomy for breat cancer five years ago. She took her time explaining to me exactly what she was going to do, and why. She answered all my questions and listened to me. When I had an appointment, I was her only focus and took her time making sure I was healing the way expected. She recommend a new procedure, a mammosite, which is localized radiation which was also a total success. We sure do miss her in Tucson, AZ but wish her all the best in all her future endeavors. I can not say enough great things about Dr. Kim

May 4th, 2009
Dr. Kim was my surgeon who caught my breast cancer in time. She gave me a beautiful scar during surgery and I am not embarrassed to show it. She gave me wonderful care throughout my whole ordeal. I am 20 months since my surgery and if I mess up she is there to help me out.Thank you Dr. Kim for giving me back my life.

June 29th, 2008
Christina Kim, excellent doctor
Dr. Kim was my doctor and I was impressed by how up to date she was on the latest research in the area of breast cancer and oncology.