Dr. Christina Joslin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Joslin?

June 13th, 2017

I've been a patient for several years, always leave feeling great about her staff, time she takes with you and overall care.

March 30th, 2017

Dr Joslin, Outstanding.

Dr. Joslin does an outstanding job. She is very personable She has called me during the day and at times in the evening to discuss medical issues with me. I was having some problems with Cholesterol meds with leg pain and weakness. She would call me for an updates on how ai was doing. I could not speak more highly of her.

August 12th, 2016

Greatest Doctor in the World

I no longer dread doctor visits and truly look forward to my visits with Dr. Joslin! She is a wonderful listener and even notices things that I haven't identified as issues. She is easy to talk to and very caring causing you to think that you are her only patient. I have never considered changing doctors since I started seeing her several years ago.

February 16th, 2016

This is a wonderful medical complex, staff is excellent

November 11th, 2015

GREAT DOCTOR

I would recommend Dr. Joslin to all. I have about 10-15 doctors now...had numerous doctors through the years. At the age of 73, I can say I think she is the nicest doctor I could go see. She is extremely knowledgeable and is spot on in her diagnosis in all the problems I have since she became my doctor. I end this with: I have to stop because I could go on and on and never stop because she is that good...and that is the only reason.

October 30th, 2013

SO GLAD I FOUND HER

I think it is so hard to find a good doctor. Well I truly found the BEST one. She is he most caring, thorough, committed doctor I have ever had. She knows her stuff. She is a perfectionist, she will..SHE WILL find out what the problem is. She is such a determined person. My husband, 2 yr old daughter, mother and friend all go to Dr. Joslin. We all trust her and couldn't be happier with the choice we made for her to be our family doctor!!

September 19th, 2013

Excellent doctor!

She's been my doctor for more than 10 years. Even when she moved from her old office to one 30 miles away, I still make the drive so she can continue to be my doctor. She is approachable, friendly, and open to trying alternatives to medications.

August 27th, 2012

Dr. Joslin is very caring and easy to talk to. She takes time to work with you, and provides sound advice help with your health needs. Great eye candy and nice as well. Best Doctor I have ever had.

August 13th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Joslin for about 6-7 years and she has been one of the best doctors I've ever seen. She has always been extremely attentive and informative. Her staff has always gone above and beyond as well. You can't go wrong with Dr. Joslin and her team.

May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Joslin is the best doctor I have ever seen. She spends time with you and very positive. I think it's harder to get an appointment because she is so good and I believe she is not at the office I go to full-time. She is easy to talk to and extremely professional.

November 11th, 2009

Great Doctor

Talks to you, not at you, what more can I say?

October 2nd, 2017