A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Judd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Judd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Judd graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Judd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- American College of Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Lynn Judd DO is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina L. Judd practice?
- Dr. Christina Judd has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christina Judd practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Peoria Internists.