A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Judd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Judd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Judd graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Judd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- American College of Physicians
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Judd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina L. Judd practice?
Dr. Christina Judd practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Peoria Internists.