Family Physicians

1202 Maricopa Hwy
Ste A
Ojai, CA 93023
805-640-2323
Locations and availability (10)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

she is the best DR.! she saved my life 5years ago..i cant find her..if anyone know were shes at now pls email me RTerrazas805@aol.com

|  Best Dr ever  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

reading these comments makes me wonder about people who make comments on these sites. This Dr. is wonderful: caring, attentive, great bedside manner. As for a former disgruntled employee? Of course she's going to be bitter and perhaps she was one of the employees everyone else was complaining about.

|  Used to work for her in 2008 never go there  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2010

I agree with everyone I used to work with this Dr in 2008 she was rude to staff and her patients. She wouldn't see patient until they paid, and she even refused to tell a Patient She had an STD until she paid her bill up to date. She fired me eventually because I started to stick up for the patients, and then she refused to pay me my last check all in all I would never tell anyone to see this Doctor she is crazy and does not care about her patients only the money

|  Save your time  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2010

I agree with the other review, the front desk staff of the Agoura office was anything but bright. Once she moved to the Oxnard office, the receptionist was rude and smug on every phonecall. As for Christina, we had very poor experiences with her. The advice and information she gave us re: vaccinations ended up being mostly wrong. We bought a recent vaccination book based on facts and studies- she did not know what she was talking about. Further, she was extremely unprofessional, rude and immature in dealing with us. We put 6 phonecalls in to her, none of which were returned. She withheld treatment and the release of our medical records as she angrily accused us of not paying our bill that had arrived in the mail 1 week prior. Withholding medical records for non-payment is illegal anyway, but she disagreed and hung up on us. We wrote to her explaining the situation and paid our bill in full right away and requested some documents from her. We never received the documents or any word from her, but she cashed the checks we sent. The County of Los Angeles had to call her to request the documents and she refused to send them saying she did not know where the records were and that she couldn't access them. Also illegal.Our experience with this Doctor and her staff was awful. We would not advise you see her for any reason.

|  Doctor must be overbooking patients.  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2010

My experience with this doctor was poor. When she was available and in person, she was great. My wait time to see the doctor was longer than I'd ever experienced before. Her visits with me were very short. Her staff informed me that she is very overbooked, I have never received a return phone call from her. I spent alot of money and did not receive good customer (or doctor) service. I would not recommend this doctor to someone who needs follow up or has concerns about their health status.

|  show details
Nov 9th, 2009

The front desk staff was not very bright to say the least. I did not care for her bedside manner with my young son. She had mentioned that no he did not have a cold and was not contagous when 2 days later he got a few of his playmates sick. Maybe she's better with adults but I didn't want to deal with her seriously slow witted front desk people. She's no longer in agoura hills so maybe she finally got more aware people.