A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Kelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Allenmore-387730
- Allenmore Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Marie Kelly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Christina Kelly has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christina Kelly practices Family Medicine near University Place, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Auburn, WA.
See University Place Family Physicians.