A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Khoury, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khoury
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Khoury Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khoury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Khoury MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina Khoury practice?
- Dr. Christina Khoury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christina Khoury practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Goodyear Orthopedic Surgeons.