A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Khoury, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Hip Impingement
- Hip Preservation
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Khoury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Khoury MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina Khoury practice?
- Dr. Christina Khoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Khoury practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.