A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Khoury, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khoury
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khoury Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khoury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Khoury MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christina Khoury practice?
- Dr. Christina Khoury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christina Khoury practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Goodyear Orthopedic Surgeons.