A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Kim, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Kim MD is a female Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christina Kim practice?
- Dr. Christina Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christina Kim practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Farmington, CT.
See Glastonbury Urologists.