Dr. Christina Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 30th, 2015
Dr. Kim was amazingly talented and had a great bedside manor.

March 22nd, 2014
Very unhappy
My 7 month had surgery, took 4 hours. Was discharged. Later that day he had complications and we brought him to the ER. Was there for 6 hours. Dr. Kim was the urologist on call. She never came to see us and basically made it seem like our son was not important. Would not even let us stay overnight to have him monitored. The next day I spoke to her on the phone and she was essentially very rude and defensive. And again made me feel like our son and our concerns were not important or valid. Horrible way to feel after your 7 month old goes through a very difficult surgery.

February 24th, 2014
Difficult to get an appointment. Very unhappy with my son's circumcision revision. Put my child through the whole surgical ordeal only to receive unsatisfactory results.

July 18th, 2013
I felt rushed, like my concerns for my daughter were not important maybe because the dr. did not think her circumstances were urgent, but they were VERY important to me! And the general bedside manner was curt. Staff was ok but I had beg to hear back about test results twice (after several days) and being given the serious runaround to get connected to the right person (whom I was told would get back to me in the first place!). Yikes - is there another office I can go to?!

May 7th, 2013
I do NOT recommend this doctor
I do not recommend Dr. Kim. I waited over 1.5 hours with my daughter. When she finally met us, she did not respond to the questions we asked. She seemed rushed. She did not listen to our concerns. Her followup was not satisfactory. She focused on the symptoms and not the cause. She did not respond to our request to speak with her. Her office staff blocked us from talking with her after the appointment.