Dr. Christina Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Klein?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 2nd, 2014

Transplant post-op and recovery

This transplant, (kidney) was my first major surgery, and I was really nervous. Along with the other surgical team members, Dr. Klein always kept me updated and positive during my hospital recovery. I single out Dr. Klein for numerous reasons, but the one that stands out the most is her real sincerity for my well being from post -op to follow up appointments. I can never thank her enough for her kindness. Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington University Medical have the finest medical teams, and Dr. Cristina Klein is their crown jewel.

October 15th, 2014