A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Kukula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Kukula is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Kukula, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kukula graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kukula has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Lee Kukula DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina L. Kukula practice?
- Dr. Christina Kukula has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Kukula practices Family Medicine near Venice, FL.
See Venice Family Physicians.