A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Kuo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Kuo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina J. Kuo practice?
Dr. Christina Kuo practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.