A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Kwasnica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Kwasnica is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Kwasnica, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwasnica graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kwasnica has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kwasnica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Kwasnica practice?
Dr. Christina Kwasnica practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.