Dr. Christina Kwasnica Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Kwasnica?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Kwasnica?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2016

Do not recommend

Dr. Kwasnica is the worst Doctor in town. Let's start by stating that a Physiatrist doesn't do anything. I've never heard of that. It's not like she's saving lives (I.e. surgeon, cardiologist). I've met her a couple of times and she let's her emotions get the best of her in her line of profession. Since I've last seen her she's had so many office staff leave in the last 3 to 4 years. Her office retention rate speaks poorly about her. I would not recommend her to anyone!

March 4th, 2016

Worst Doctor!

July 27th, 2015

Highly Recommend

I have been a patient of Dr. Kwasnica for more than 10 years after having surgeries for ruptured brain aneurysms. She has done a great job of managing my medications and recommending therapies that work for me. I highly recommend her.

March 16th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Kwasnica for my TBI, which occurred almost 5 years ago. I am so blessed to have her as my physician. I couldn't have asked for anyone better!! The staff is fantastic and she always picks up right where we left off, no matter how much time there is between my appointments.

August 30th, 2013

Highly respected

I saw Dr. Kwasnica both as an inpatient (St. Joseph’s Barrow’s Neurological Center) and outpatient after an accident with a severe brain injury in 2010. As an in-patient, she checked on me personally daily for the entire four weeks I was in neurorehab. Even though her visits were often early (6:00am) she was always friendly, helpful with answering questions, and reassuring. More importantly she directs a very talented team of speech, occupational and physical therapists, as well as one awesome nurse practitioner I’ll mention by name, Suzanne Kelley. I credit Dr. Kwasnica and her team in my recovery from a severe, life threatening traumatic brain injury. I went from a patient who couldn’t solve simple flashcard addition problems to being assessed as “superior” in math skills in a neuropsychological evaluation two months later. Largely due to the efforts of Dr. Kwasnica and her team I was able to return to work six months after a life threatening injury. Unlike other reviewers I never had a long wait or any other service issues with her or her staff.

October 30th, 2012

Dr. K a professional and knowledgeable doc

We have seen Dr. Kwasnica for over 6 years, for the care of my husband who sustained a TBI many years ago.She is a professional and considerate doctor. I am not sure that the earlier reveiws are for the same doc as we have seen her multiple times and yes, she is super busy with a demanding schedule, but each time she sits and talks to us and helps us figure out how to best help my husband get on with life with a TBI. When we go to see Dr. Kwasnica, we are going to see a medical doctor to make sure my husband's recovery and condition stays on track. I know it will not be a counseling session. We get what we expect and more. I am very thankful to have her as my husband's doctor!And FYI, she's been on the Phoenix's Best Doctor lists also.

October 3rd, 2012

disappointment

Had to chase her out the door to speak to her. Promised recovery, never happened, family meeting denied. Not caring at all, maybe overworked, no clue!

May 3rd, 2012

worst Doc ever!

Worst doctor ever! Saw her at barrows she was with Pt less than 5 mins everytime. Tried to follow up never got a soild answer told us to book 5 months out. Staff is even worse laughed at us when we asked to get in earlier.when Pt was in hospital never addressed one issue always said she would have someone else figure it out. She is incompetent and no help to patiet. Please for patients sake find someone else.

October 15th, 2009

Very different experience

Maybe it's because I have never taken my daughter to her office itself rather to the CRS clinic at St. Joseph's that my experience has been different. Dr. Kwasnica became involved in my daughter's care when she suffered an abusive head injury (Shaken Baby Syndrome) and was inpatient at Phoenix Children's. That was 5 years ago. Since then we see an army of doctors at CRS. I will say, I can't STAND the front office/receptionists at CRS. Straight up, they suck. I have never had an issue with the standard of care from the doctors and nurses. Dr. K has been very hands on and supportive. Has given me several ideas on what to do for her Sensory processing, her education, etc. Acquired brain injury kids have more behavioral issues then a child born with a brain injury and I have had a lot of support from Dr. K, The PT and OT who follow her progress.

September 30th, 2009

Bad bed side manner

I would avoid this doctor at all costs. Doctor didn't perform duties when angered or upset by patient. Please avoid her it is a disaster waiting to happen.

May 11th, 2009

worst experience ever

Well i never actually got in to see this doctor. I arrived 15 minutes late for my appointment, my fault i thought it was in a different building. I was taken my severly disabled son to this office, he has a great deal of difficulting walking and is very slow. I apologized for being late. The receptionist asked me for the paper work. I explainded i had recieved no paperwork in the mail. As a matter of fact when they called to confirm my appointment they told me i would have to fill out paperwork when i arrived. She come back a few minutes later and said i would have to rescheldule my appointment because i didn't fill out the paperwork (she was very curt and obviously didn't belive i had not recieved the paper work) Anyway i left. I though later they could have had me fill out the paperwork and wait till after lunch ( my appointment was at noon which was prpbably part of the problem) which i would have gladly done, getting my son dressed and out of the house is a chore, than there were steps leading up to the office, i had to carry him up those, and he is 80 pounds but i was stressed because we were so late. Anyway it seems to me a little compasion would have been in order, i can't tell you how many doctors appointments i have had to wait over an hour and i don't even get an I'm sorry for the doctor. I guess these people make so much money and have so much bussiness they just don't care. I myself will find another doctor for my son. Also getting an appointment was a nighmare, took forever and i had to call back numerous times before anyone got back to me.

April 19th, 2017