A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Laane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Laane, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Laane graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Laane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Jean Laane MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christina J. Laane practice?
- Dr. Christina Laane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christina Laane practices Otolaryngology near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and San Carlos, CA.
See San Mateo Otolaryngologists.