A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Labella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Labella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Labella, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Labella graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Labella has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina M Labella MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Labella practice?
- Dr. Christina Labella has 12 office locations.
Dr. Christina Labella practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Twp, PA and West Mifflin, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.