A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Lankhorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Lankhorst is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Lankhorst, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lankhorst graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Lankhorst has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Ortonville Area Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Elizabeth Lankhorst MD is a female Nephrologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Christina E. Lankhorst practice?
- Dr. Christina Lankhorst has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Lankhorst practices Nephrology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Nephrologists.