A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Leach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Leach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Leach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leach graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Leach has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital Status: Primary Care Affiliate
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina S Leach MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina S. Leach practice?
- Dr. Christina Leach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christina Leach practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists.