A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Leung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Leung, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Leung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina Y. Leung practice?
Dr. Christina Leung practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Plano, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.