A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Liscynesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Liscynesky, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liscynesky graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Liscynesky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Liscynesky MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christina Liscynesky practice?
- Dr. Christina Liscynesky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Liscynesky practices Infectious Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Infectious Disease Doctors.