A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Liscynesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Liscynesky is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liscynesky
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Liscynesky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Liscynesky, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Liscynesky graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Liscynesky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina T Liscynesky MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christina T. Liscynesky practice?
- Dr. Christina Liscynesky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Liscynesky practices Infectious Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Infectious Disease Doctors.