A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Littrell is Good. Dr. Littrell has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 16 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Littrell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Littrell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Littrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Frisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Littrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christina Littrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina P. Littrell practice?
Dr. Christina Littrell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Christine Littrell, Dr. Christiana Littrell, Dr. Christin Littrell, Dr. Christel Littrell, Dr. Christi Littrell, Dr. Kia Littrell, Dr. Christa Littrell, Dr. Kirsten Littrell