A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Littrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Littrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Littrell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Littrell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Littrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Frisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina P Littrell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christina P. Littrell practice?
- Dr. Christina Littrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Littrell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.