A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Black, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Black has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Black accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christina Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Black practice?
Dr. Christina Black practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Trexlertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Kutztown, PA.
See Trexlertown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chrissy Black, Dr. Christa Black, Dr. Christel Black, Dr. Christen Black, Dr. Christi Black, Dr. Christiana Black, Dr. Christiane Black, Dr. Christie Black