A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Bui is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bui
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bui Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bui has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina My-Phuong Bui MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Bui practice?
- Dr. Christina Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Bui practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.