A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Bui is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bui
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bui Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bui has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina My-Phuong Bui MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Bui practice?
- Dr. Christina Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Bui practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.