A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Bui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bui has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Bui practice?
Dr. Christina Bui practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX and Weslaco, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.