A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Bone Density
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mitchell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Mitchell MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Christina Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Christina Mitchell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christina Mitchell practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.