A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Bone Density
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mitchell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina M Mitchell MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Christina Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Mitchell practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.