A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Maddox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Maddox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddox graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Maddox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Mcg Health, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maddox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine Maddox practice?
Dr. Christine Maddox practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Evans, GA.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.