A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Mangurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangurian
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mangurian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Mangurian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangurian graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Mangurian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Victoria Mangurian MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christina V. Mangurian practice?
- Dr. Christina Mangurian has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Mangurian practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.