A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Master:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Master, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Infectious diseases in children.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Master graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Master has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Master accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina L. Master practice?
Dr. Christina Master practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.