A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Master:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Master is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Master, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious diseases in children
Education & Awards
Dr. Master graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Master has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Lin Master MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christina L. Master practice?
- Dr. Christina Master has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christina Master practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.