Dr. Christina Mayville MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Macon, GA

• Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2017
I absolutely loved how dedicated & concerned Dr. Mayville was the moment I met her in Macon Medical Center. Her diagnosis was prompt and factual. I learned I have Sporadic Hemiplegic migraines. That was a major blow for me once she explained what that meant. But she was so gentle and very supportive. One of the most caring Dr that HONESTLY is there for her patients. Beautiful Soul.

February 13th, 2017
Dr. Christina Mayville is a wonderful Dr. She actually takes the time to listen to you and answers all your questions. She is not like other Dr's who is always in a rush and wants to throw tons of medicine of on you. She is the best and I highly recommended!

February 6th, 2017
Excellent Care
Dr. Mayville is delightful! Fabulous bedside manner, takes great care to cause as little pain (EMG) to her patient as possible, explains what she is doing, what to expect & the results. Angie was equally personable & professional. I haven't received a follow up as I've just had my visit today. Thoroughly pleasant experience.

September 27th, 2016
neuro exam
Personal, and good at what she does

February 23rd, 2016
She takes the time to listen
Dr. Mayville is exceptional. She listens to symptoms and doesn't just diagnose from the hip. She is willing to adjust or modify treatments to get to the RIGHT answer to your problem. Would HIGHLY recommend her....no matter how long the wait is.

August 1st, 2015
Glad to finally find a neurologist who communicates well with me and is knowledgable about my fairly rare condition.

September 29th, 2013
I had no problems with a scheduling and my visit was very helpful for my condition. This is a smaller office with 3 doctors and a very personalized approach. Each doctor calls back their own patients to the exam room and they are very friendly. The appointments are done by computer, so I don't understand how this gets mixed up (unless entered incorrectly, I suppose). I really liked this office and hope I don't experience what another poster found frustrating. Certainly there was nothing "horrendous" about my visit! I am going back in a month for a follow up visit. My last neurologist retired with no notice and I am glad I found Dr. Mayville in the same area.

July 31st, 2013
Helped in a pinch
My neurologist of 10 years retired with little notice. I needed to find someone with expertise in migraine. Dr. Mayville sees patients with other problems, too, but she was the migraine expert I needed. I am back on track with effective treatment and am pleased to have found a new doc.

April 16th, 2013
Mother
Dr. Mayville is the BEST!!!! She is honest and very caring of her patients!!! Wish she was here in Macon,GA. We miss you!!!!

October 27th, 2012
I am extremely impressed with Dr. Mayville. She put me at ease right away. She spent time trying to assess my situation. She has a wonderful down-to-earth demeanor. She also has a very kind personality. I believe this will be a great docotr-patient relationship.

July 16th, 2012
If you are need of a Neurologist, go see Dr. Mayville
I had head trauma and needed to see a Neurologist, thanks to this site and another, I was able to review comments about Dr. Mayville and went to see her. I am sooooooo relieved that I chose her. She is very compassionate, skilled, caring, personable and makes you feel like your are her number one priority. She put me at ease immediately ordered the right scans and walked me through what it all meant. Dr. Mayville is my Dr. for life. Please if you are searching for a caring and top patient rated Neurologist, please consider Dr. Mayville. I had an issue occurred over the weekend, she called me promptly and when I followed up with her, she expressed her sincere concern and overjoyed when the matter resolved itself just as she said. There are not that many female Neurologist in the Atlanta area and I personally drove nearly an hr. to see her, well worth it! Thanks Dr. Mayville, a rare find! :)

April 18th, 2017