A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Mazurczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Mazurczak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazurczak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Saint Joseph's Community Hospital of West Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Marie Mazurczak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Mazurczak practice?
- Dr. Christina Mazurczak has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Mazurczak practices Family Medicine near New Berlin, WI.
See New Berlin Family Physicians.