A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Mazurczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazurczak
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Mazurczak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Mazurczak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazurczak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Saint Joseph's Community Hospital of West Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Marie Mazurczak MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina M. Mazurczak practice?
- Dr. Christina Mazurczak has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina Mazurczak practices Family Medicine near New Berlin, WI.
See New Berlin Primary Care Doctors.