A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina McDowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina McDowell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDowell
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McDowell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McDowell graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. McDowell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Union Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina A McDowell MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christina A. McDowell practice?
- Dr. Christina McDowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina McDowell practices Cardiology near Suffolk, VA.
See Suffolk Cardiologists.