A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina McDowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina McDowell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDowell
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McDowell graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. McDowell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Union Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina A McDowell MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christina A. McDowell practice?
- Dr. Christina McDowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Christina McDowell practices Cardiology near Suffolk, VA.
See Suffolk Cardiologists.