Dr. Christina Meyer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 8th, 2016
Dr. Meyer is a great doctor. She is patient and has a nice disposition. She listens to concerns very well. Her staff is very prompt in getting back to you with concerns.

May 1st, 2014
Dr. Meyer is probably a very good doctor with regular things, like yearly physicals, colds, strep... However for the past 6 months I have been having some unusual symptoms, and Dr. Meyer isn't sure what it is, but instead of coming up with ideas she tries to get me out of her office as quickly as possible. I need a doctor who is more aggressive and willing to try and get to the bottom of things, not pass it off as probably normal. At my most recent appointment, Dr. Meyer spent 2 minutes talking to me before referring me off to someone else, without really even asking how I was feeling and if my symptoms had changed (the nurse asked that prior to the doctor coming in, but shouldn't the doctor too?). She did not even say WHY she was referring me to this type of doctor. Needless to say, I will be switching doctors. The clinic was very kind and receptive when I told them about my disappointment with my recent appointment. The office staff is always very friendly and courteous. Making appointments is not very difficult.