Dr. Christina Midkiff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 20th, 2013
The woman who answers the phone,"Leez" is so snarky & rude,it's shameful.I've called the office several times on my daughter's behalf & "Leez" is always the same:Unfriendly, unenthusiastic, hissing & sighing in the phone.Dr. Midkiff is an endearing,friendly,and professional person;loved her bedside manner! She deserves support staff who care about her patients the way she does. As a result of being hissed at one time too many, I'm taking my daughter back to Dr. Chadwick (we left was because of the UHC/Memorial dispute)my 1st response was to stay w/Dr. Midkiff because she was so wonderful. I pray to God the Ofc Mgr & Drs discover "Leez" bad behavior & hire someone who is friendly & professional.THE PATIENTS ARE THE REASON YOU ARE THERE "LEEZ"!You are a rude, unprofessional, unGodly woman "Leez" & everything you do in the dark will come to light. One day, they will find you out. Then, maybe someone who needs a job will come and provide Dr. Midkiff with the support she deserves!

March 4th, 2013
patient
What a wonderful office. The staff were pleasant. The nurses were polite and helpful. And for the office providers, I have seen several of them and truly believe them to be sincere and wonderful. I would highly recommend my friends and family to this practice.

August 16th, 2010
Best choice
Dr. Midkiff delivered my first and second child, soon to be three. She's GREAT! Her staff are the friendlist! Her new office is beautiful and is a very comfortable enviorment. Appointment scheduling is a piece of cake! I would recommend Dr.Midkiff to anyone seeking an Obgyn who goes above and beyond to make sure a patients get excellent care!

May 21st, 2008
So Glad I Found Such A Great Doctor
I have a multitude of health issues that most Dr's don't feel comfortable treating me for. Dr. Midkiff however, was very caring and understanding from day one. I have had multiple proceedures done by her that I would not have trusted anyone else to do. I would recommend anyone to her.

May 4th, 2008
Excellent doctor
Dr. Midkiff has seen me through 8 years of routine visits, infertility and the birth of my son through c-section. I am also a type 1 diabetic so my pregnancy was high-risk. She guided me with professionalism and caring. I would recommend her to everyone.

March 31st, 2008
Great Doc
Dr. Midkiff has delivered both of my children and I would recommend her to anyone. I had complications with both pregnancies and she was wonderful.

March 25th, 2008
very good experiences
I've been a patient of Dr. Midkiff's for approximately 10 years. Any prolonged wait time has been immediately explained by the staff, and due to an emergency. Staff has been very informative about wait time and always gave options to reschedule, and was apologetic. Emergency deliveries can't really be avoided. The doctor always takes enough time to be sure that any questions are answered, and any concerns voiced. Staff is very polite and accomodating. I've had some fertility issues, in which Dr. Midkiff was extremely empathetic, and went above and beyond when it came to explaining what concerns and issues couples face during this time. I would highly recommend anyone to Dr. Midkiff.