A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Milano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Milano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Milano graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Milano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina E. Milano practice?
Dr. Christina Milano practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.