A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Milano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milano
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Milano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Milano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Milano graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Milano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina E Milano MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina E. Milano practice?
- Dr. Christina Milano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christina Milano practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Scappoose, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.