A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Milano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Milano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Milano graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Milano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Elizabeth Milano MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina E. Milano practice?
- Dr. Christina Milano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christina Milano practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Scappoose, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.