Dr. Christina Moellering MD Patient Reviews

3.0
  • 2 reviews

August 4th, 2016
Bully. Pro-vaccine to the extreme.
Dr. Moellering has been our pediatrician since my son was born, he's now 15 months old. We have gotten behind on the recommended vaccination schedule ...

August 3rd, 2016
Terrilble! Unethical! Choose Another.
Dr. Christina Moellering is a terrible physician -- She is very PRO-VACCINE, to an unethical degree. Dr. Christina Moellering will pressure, BULLY, and even fire patients who do not stay on the recommended vaccine schedule. I am by no means an anti-vaxxer; however, my 15 month old son fell behind on the vaccination schedule due to illness. When I refused to give my son the vaccinations to bring him current (8-9 vaccinations, at once), Dr. Moellering became very agitated, and even after I said I was uncomfortable with the conversation and her pressuring me to vaccinate, she continued to verbally attack me and my parenting. I left her office in tears. Needless to say, I will find another physician to care for my child. Save yourself the heartache and choose another pediatrician.