Ms show details Ms
by Regina M on Mar 9th, 2013

Dr Myint is Excellent. I love this Dr. She is warm, nice, smart and has a beautiful bedside manner. Always makes you feel like she sincerely cares about you and your health. She listens and explains things so you can understand. My husband and I are her patients and we are very happy and pleased to be her patients.

Nov 2nd, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Myint. I have a chronic illness and finding a good primary doctor had been difficult until I met Dr. Myint. Her staff is friendly & professional & will help with your needs. Dr. Myint is not only has excellent skills, she is very kind & caring. She spends as much time as needed with you and sees your "whole" self when recommending a plan of action.I would recommend her (and have) to anybody looking for a great doctor.

Absolutely wonderful show details Absolutely wonderful
Sep 6th, 2011

Dr. Myint is one of the most compassionate and warm doctors I have ever seen in Dallas. She takes the time to really hear what you are saying. When she asks a question and you give an answer you can tell she is listening carefully. She is an extremely kind woman and well trained and knowledgeable as well.

Excellent Doctor with great bedside manner show details Excellent Doctor with great bedside manner
by Sullivan on Dec 30th, 2010

You can tell Dr. Tina went in to medicine b/c she truly cares for people.