Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Dec 2nd, 2013

Dr. Myint is the best and most compassionate Dr. I have ever know. She truly cares about her patients, and their well being. I have been a patient of hers for 7yrs and she and her Husband have saved my life over the years, I have been really ill. I want to Thank her and Dr. Weinmeister for their care.

|  Ms  |  show details
by Regina M on Mar 9th, 2013

Dr Myint is Excellent. I love this Dr. She is warm, nice, smart and has a beautiful bedside manner. Always makes you feel like she sincerely cares about you and your health. She listens and explains things so you can understand. My husband and I are her patients and we are very happy and pleased to be her patients.

|  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Myint. I have a chronic illness and finding a good primary doctor had been difficult until I met Dr. Myint. Her staff is friendly & professional & will help with your needs. Dr. Myint is not only has excellent skills, she is very kind & caring. She spends as much time as needed with you and sees your "whole" self when recommending a plan of action.I would recommend her (and have) to anybody looking for a great doctor.

|  Absolutely wonderful  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

Dr. Myint is one of the most compassionate and warm doctors I have ever seen in Dallas. She takes the time to really hear what you are saying. When she asks a question and you give an answer you can tell she is listening carefully. She is an extremely kind woman and well trained and knowledgeable as well.

|  Excellent Doctor with great bedside manner  |  show details
by Sullivan on Dec 30th, 2010

You can tell Dr. Tina went in to medicine b/c she truly cares for people.

|  Great Dr  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 9th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Myint is wonderful! My whole family goes there and we all love her. She does give out samples so that you do not have spend as much mone...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 28th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Myint is a fabulous GP. You never have to wait to see her and she is available all the time. She always gives you samples of medicatio...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com