A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Nelson, Clinical Instructor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Nelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christina D. Nelson practice?
Dr. Christina Nelson practices Family Medicine, Pediatrics, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Smithville, MO and Westminster, CO.
See Boston Family Physicians, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.