A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christina Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christina Nelson, Clinical Instructor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christina Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Nelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christina Denise Nelson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christina D. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Christina Nelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christina Nelson practices Family Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Smithville, MO and Westminster, CO.
See Boston Family Physicians.